Research and analytical studies conducted by RSE "National Center for Technology Foresight"
1. Analytical study: "Islamic World Science and Technology Achievements"
Studied the achievements of science and technology in the Islamic world, the issues of joint participation in the project of the government and representatives of the scientific community, as well as the ability to make effective management decisions in the process of introduction of innovative technologies into production.
2. Scientific research: "Analysis of the current state of production, manufacture and market the mineral resource base of rare metals in the world and prospects for its further development in Kazakhstan."
The questions concerning the analysis of the current state of production, manufacture and market the mineral resource base of rare metals in the world and prospects for its further development in Kazakhstan. Continued information-analytical research questions the status of the mineral resource base of rare metals and rare earth products, the creation of a common concept of technology of production of concentrates of rare refractory metals and rare earth elements in the Republic. Developed interrogator proposal with accompanying information for experts in the revival and establishment of production in the country of scandium-aluminum master alloys and materials with a view to identifying critical technologies in the field of Rare earth metals.
3. Scientific research "Global trends in the development of alternative energy, is a list of the main enterprise-producers and developers of wind power in the world market."
Studied global trends in the development of alternative energy sources, is a list of the main enterprise-producers and developers in the global wind energy market.
4. Research project: "The concept of the establishment and functioning of the National Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan of rare metals in the interests of industrial and innovative development»
The basic directions of the state policy on rational use and development of mineral resources base of RM and REM. Based on the analytical review of materials developed project "Concept of creation and functioning of the National Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan of rare metals in the interest of industrial-innovative development."
5. Research project: "The current state of MMC and its development prospects"
The analysis of the amount of import and export of black and non-ferrous metal in the world and in the Republic of Kazakhstan, shows the characteristics of the modern state and rolled steel producers in Kazakhstan; analyzes the production of wear-resistant equipment in industries using titanium products, its exports and the prospects for the development and application of titanium products produced on UKTMK, discussed the export of Kazakhstani titanium products and the prospects for its deeper processing; conducted information-analytical study and analysis of the practical application of metal alloys in various industries, with a view to their eventual release or use in the mining, metallurgical, chemical engineering of the country; analysis of production capacity and production volume at the enterprises of Kazakhstan by types of metal, steel of different alloys, pig iron and ferro-alloys.
6. Scientific research: "The current state of foreign technologies of production and application of titanium structural materials for the metallurgical industry of Kazakhstan"
The present state of foreign production and application technology of titanium-structural materials for the metallurgical industry of Kazakhstan and opportunities for their development in other sectors, the main provisions of the Third Industrial Revolution, the world's technological trends, global country import-export performance of titanium metal, the current state and prospects of development of titanium sub-sector republic, the use of the industry in the production of other related industries. Set out in-depth analyzes of the use of titanium-structural materials in oil production in deep-sea conditions, on the shelf, and the possibility of using RC promising titanium products.
7. Scientific research: "Analysis of the global consumption of titanium, titanium products"
Spend the global titanium consumption analysis, titanium products (titanium concentrate, titanium dioxide, titanium sponge), investigated imports of titanium in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2008-2013., Describes the main applications of titanium in the modern world industry.